Homes For Sale in Glen Abbey Brentwood TN
Easy Glen Abbey Home Search
Search all Glen Abbey properties by using my easy MLS search tool. Get daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates.
How Can The Glen Abbey Community Be Described?
Glen Abbey in Brentwood TN is a community started in 2014 and offers traditionally styled homes with exteriors that mainly consist of brick and stone finishes. The location of Glen Abbey is a popular area that is in proximity to surrounding neighborhoods such as Northumerland, Taramore, Morgan Farms, Tuscany Hills, and Sonoma. This area is known for mature trees and gentle rolling terrain which allows for green space within Glen Abbey for social gathering and activities.
What Is Near Glen Abbey?
Located on Split Log Rd, Glen Abbey has access to most of life's conveniences within only 10 minutes. The Willson Pike / Moores Lane corridor provides easy acces to the entire Cool Springs area that includes the Galleria. Williamson Medical Center and Historic Downtown Franklin are within 15 minutes. Groceries, home stores, and big box stores are also within 10 minutes. Crockett Park and the new Smith Park in Brentwood are also within 10 minutes.
Which Schools Is Glen Abbey Zoned For?
- Kenrose Elementary School
- Woodland Middle School
- Ravenwood High School
School zone information considered accurate but not guaranteed. Zoning changes may have occurred since this information was recorded. Always confirm school zoning for any property before purchasing it.
Additional Details About Glen Abbey
- The development/construction of Glen Abbey began in about 2014.
- Glen Abbey is estimated to include about 50 homes.
- Home sizes in Glen Abbey are estimated to be from 3600 sq.ft. in size.
- Glen Abbey is not a gated community.
- Glen Abbey does have an HOA for the neighborhood. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
- Amenities for Glen Abbey include the following: Green space common areas, sidewalks, underground utilities..
Directions to Glen Abbey:
I-65 to Moores Lane, East on Moores Lane to Wilson Pike, Right on Wilson Pike, Left on Split Log Rd, Glen Abbey is on the left just after Northumberland
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…