Homes For Sale in Bridgeton Park Brentwood TN
Search all Bridgeton Park homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
Which Schools Is Bridgeton Park Zoned For?
- Crockett Elementary School
- Woodland Middle School
- Ravenwood High School
School zone information considered accurate but not guaranteed. Zoning changes may have occurred since this information was recorded. Always confirm school zoning for any property before purchasing it.
Builder Information For Bridgeton Park
Additional Details About Bridgeton Park
- The development/construction of Bridgeton Park began in about 2003 with an estimated end in 2006
- Bridgeton Park is estimated to include about 90 homes.
- Home sizes in Bridgeton Park are estimated to be from 2200 to 5000 sq.ft. in size.
- Bridgeton Park is not a gated community.
- Bridgeton Park does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $25 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
No current listings, please check back later.