9556 Yellow Finch Ct, Brentwood
Homes For Sale in Hampton Reserve Brentwood TN
Search all Hampton Reserve homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Hampton Reserve Community Be Described?
Hampton Reserve is a wonderful example of a luxury home community in Brentwood. With approximately 75 stunning homes of all types of architecture, the neighborhood makes a presentation that is as impressive as it is welcoming. Homes in general are large and include specialty finishes and design elements. Exteriors include brick, stone, and mediterranean specialty finishes.
What Is Great About Hampton Reserve?
The great assets to Hampton Reserve include a high level of architecture nestled in an environment of mature trees and gentle hills which creates a welcoming feel as a resident or visitor. The proximity to Nashville, Brentwood, and Franklin is also a tremendous characteristic that draws home buyers who need to frequent these areas on a regular basis.
What Is Near Hampton Reserve?
Located on Cocord Rd, a main artery in Brentwood, Hampton Reserve has a second access point on Crocket Rd. Both access points provide quick access to routes taking residents to I-65 making commuting easy. Conveniences located in Cool Springs are within 10 minutes away. Crockett Park, the new Smith Park are also only about 10 minutes away. Williamson Medical Center is 15-20 minutes. Golf courses and other sporting activities are within 20 minutes.
Builder Information For Hampton Reserve
Various Custom Builders
Additional Details About Hampton Reserve
- The development/construction of Hampton Reserve began in about 2002 with an estimated end in 2014
- Hampton Reserve is estimated to include about 75 homes.
- Home sizes in Hampton Reserve are estimated to be from 4600 to 12000 sq.ft. in size.
- Hampton Reserve is a gated community.
- Hampton Reserve does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $125 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
Featured Homes In Hampton Reserve Brentwood TN
9553 Hampton Reserve Dr, Brentwood
1108 Rolling Creek Dr, Brentwood
1211 Rolling Creek Dr, Brentwood
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed. Some or all listings may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting these featured properties. Copyright 2023 MTRMLS, Inc. RealTracs Solutions.