Homes For Sale in Montclair Brentwood TN
Search all Montclair homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Montclair Community Be Described?
The Montclair community in Brentwood TN is located at the east end of Moores Lane making it a very appealing option for home buyers. Started in about 2003, Montclair is now a mature neighborhood full of luxury-level homes diverse in design, but all contributing to a universal theme. Exterior finishes are mainly brick and stone with architectural designs being traditional. Lot sizes vary and most are within 1/3 - 3/4 acre.
What Is Near Montclair?
Located only a couple miles from the east side of Cool Springs, residents of Montclair are literally only minutes away from major grocery stores, big box shopping, home stores, dining, and of course the Cool Springs Galleria itself. In that same distance, access to I-65 is available at the Moores Lane interchange. Williamson Medical Center is just a few exits down and approximately 10-15 minutes away. Easy access to Historic Franklin, Brentwood, and Nasvhille are available using Wilson Pike, Franklin Rd, and I-65. Recreation at parks can be had at Crockett Park (only 5-10 minutes away, and the new Smith Park which is the same distance. Montclair surely is a wonderfully positioned community.
Additional Details About Montclair
- The development/construction of Montclair began in about 2003 with an estimated end in 2010
- Montclair is estimated to include about 185 homes.
- Home sizes in Montclair are estimated to be from 2500 to 7300 sq.ft. in size.
- Montclair is not a gated community.
- Montclair does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $80 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
No current listings, please check back later.