Homes For Sale in Willowmet Brentwood TN
Search all Willowmet homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Willowmet Community Be Described?
Willowmet in Brentwood TN is located on Concord Rd across from Owl Creek Park. Location to many fine brick homes, Willowmet provides families a great environment to interact and play. Curbs and sidewalks line the streets. Approximately 150 homes constructed over about a decade has resulted in a fine neighborhood located on one of Brentwoods landmark roads - Concord Rd.
What Is Great About Willowmet?
One drive through Willowmet during a holiday season shows the wonderful enthusiasm that families in Willowmet have for their neighborhood. Interacting neighbors are a frequent sight along the sidewalks and streets. Nice family sized homes on lot sizes not requiring lengthy maintenance times draw buyers to Willowmet.
What Is Near Willowmet?
Just across Concord Rd is Owl Creek Park that is home to a wonderful walking path, picnic options, and extensive playground equipment. Additionally, Willowmet also has their own playground. Both ends of Concord Rd offer residents shopping options. On the Nolensville end, conviences including groceries are available while at the other end of Concord, I-65 takes you right to Cool Springs.
Builder Information For Willowmet
Additional Details About Willowmet
- The development/construction of Willowmet began in about 2001 with an estimated end in 2012
- Willowmet is estimated to include about 150 homes.
- Home sizes in Willowmet are estimated to be from 2100 to 5800 sq.ft. in size.
- Willowmet is not a gated community.
- Willowmet does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $40 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
No current listings, please check back later.