Homes For Sale in Benevento Spring Hill TN
Search all Benevento homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals..
How Can The Benevento Community Be Described?
The Benevento subdivision is located in Spring Hill TN which is just outside Franklin in Williamson County. Benevento is a smaller community of only about 80 homes each on a lot that is in the range of 1/4-1/3 acre in size. Homes are traditional in design with exterior finishes mainly brick with stone and wood accents. Front porches with column accents are common on many of the home designs. Street patterns include several culdesacs and all streets are lined with sidewalks.
What Is Great About Benevento?
Benevento provides a collection of characteristics desired by many home buyers. Its location is convenient to several commute options including Hwy 31 and Saturn Parkway. Retail and service options are located in the immediate area which saves time spent on regular errands. The layout of Benevento itself includes flowing streets, culdesacs, and sidewalks which can contribute to community interaction.
What Is Near Benevento?
Benevento is located between Hwy 31 and I-65. It's location makes it close to the Spring Hill commercial area located along Hwy 31 which includes all the normal necessities such as grocery shopping, retail stores, home stores, and dining. Just a few miles away, easy access to Saturn Parkway is your link to commuting via I-65 which provides access to Franklin, Brentwood, and Nashville.
Additional Details About Benevento
- The development/construction of Benevento began in about 2006.
- Benevento is estimated to include about 85 homes.
- Home sizes in Benevento are estimated to be from 2500 to 4500 sq.ft. in size.
- Benevento is not a gated community.
- Benevento does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $50 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
No current listings, please check back later.