2950 Buckner Ln, Spring Hill
Haynes Crossing Homes For Sale Spring Hill TN
Search all Haynes Crossing homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Haynes Crossing Community Be Described?
Beginning in 2001, home construction in Haynes Crossing began. Homes including single story, 1.5 stories, and 2 story have been constructed in Haynes Crossing. Home styles are mainly traditional in design with two-car garages that usually are front-loading. Brick and siding exteriors are most common while some homes have additional accents in wood or stone. Lot sizes range from about 1/4 to 1/2 acre in size. Streets are laid out in a flowing pattern incorporating plenty of culdesacs. Streets are curbed, but without sidewalks.
What Is Near Haynes Crossing?
Haynes Crossing in Spring Hill is located about one mile off Hwy 31 which makes it conveniently located for everyday conveniences. Hwy 31 includes recent growth in the area, so groceries, retail shopping, home stores, and dining are all available within just a couple minutes drive. Haynes Crossing is also located in the immediate area to Saturn Parkway, so residents have instant access to commuting on I-65. Cool Springs Galleria and Historic Franklin are about 15 minutes away. Williamson Medical Center is about the same distance. Access to Murfreesboro is available by 840 or by Hwy 96 - both just a few minutes from Haynes Crossing.
Builder Information For Haynes Crossing
Additional Details About Haynes Crossing
- The development/construction of Haynes Crossing began in about 2001 with an estimated end in 2006
- Haynes Crossing is estimated to include about 110 homes.
- Home sizes in Haynes Crossing are estimated to be from 1300 to 3500 sq.ft. in size.
- Haynes Crossing is not a gated community.
- Haynes Crossing does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $10 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
Featured Homes For Sale in Haynes Crossing
2696 Paradise Dr, Spring Hill
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed. Some or all listings may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting these featured properties. Copyright 2023 MTRMLS, Inc. RealTracs Solutions.