Homes For Sale in Buckner Crossing Spring Hill TN
Search all Buckner Crossing homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Buckner Crossing Community Be Described?
The community of Buckner Crossing in Spring Hill TN was introduced in about 2005 with homes still be constructed there today. Lot sizes in Buckner Crossing cover a range of about 1/4 - 2/3 acre with most of them being toward the lower end of the range. Home designs are traditional and styles often include a multiple-gable elvevation. Garage capacities are normally for two cars and the garages are either front of side loading. Street patterns are laid out in a straighter "block" style with sidewalks lining one side of the streets.
What Is Near Buckner Crossing?
Buckner Crossing it located betweeen Hwy 31 and I-65 - closer to I-65, however, not immediately next to an access point. Access to I-65 is still easily obtained by using Saturn Parkway or navigating north on Hwy 31. Most of Spring Hill's commercial area is only minutes away and that includes destinations such as grocery shopping, common retailers, home stores, and dining options. Cool Springs Galleria and the vast commercial offerings around it are only about 10-15 minutes away.
Additional Details About Buckner Crossing
- The development/construction of Buckner Crossing began in about 2005.
- Buckner Crossing is estimated to include about 120 homes.
- Home sizes in Buckner Crossing are estimated to be from 1800 to 3200 sq.ft. in size.
- Buckner Crossing is not a gated community.
- Buckner Crossing does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $15 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
No current listings, please check back later.