2003 Eylandt Ct, Spring Hill
Homes For Sale in Cherry Grove Thompsons Station TN
Search all Cherry Grove homes listed here in Thompsons Station & Spring Hill. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Cherry Grove Community Be Described?
Cherry Grove in Spring Hill TN began construction in about 2000 and is still continuing here in 2014. Beautiful homes sit on lot sizes that are in the 1/4-1/3 acre range. Architectural style is mainly traditional with multiple gables on the front elevation. Garage capacities are maily two-car with the garages being front or side-loading. Exterior finishes are natural brick finish with some painted brick presentations along with the incorporation of stone accents. Single story, 1.5 store, and 2 story homes can be found in Cherry Grove.
What Is Great About Cherry Grove?
Some of the benefits of Cherry Grove include its location to Summit High school, the easy access to I-65 through Saturn Parkway, and the number of town-conveniences within reach. The community itself includes flowing curb-lined streets with plenty of culdesacs.
What Is Near Cherry Grove?
In addition to being adjacent to additional subdivisions, Cherry Grove is right across the street from Summit High School in Spring Hill. Additionally, the community of Cherry Grove is only a couple minutes from the new commercial locations that hold most daily necessities. Groceries, retail shopping, home stores, and dining can all be found within a couple miles on Hwy 31. Additional shopping is only 10-15 minutes away at the Cool Springs Galleria.
Additional Details About Cherry Grove
- The development/construction of Cherry Grove began in about 2000.
- Cherry Grove is estimated to include about 200 homes.
- Home sizes in Cherry Grove are estimated to be from 1800 to 4200 sq.ft. in size.
- Cherry Grove is not a gated community.
- Cherry Grove does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $50 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
Featured Homes For Sale in Cherry Grove
1013 Alice Springs Cir, Spring Hill
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed. Some or all listings may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting these featured properties. Copyright 2023 MTRMLS, Inc. RealTracs Solutions.