6013 Thrush Ct, Spring Hill
Homes For Sale in Burtonwood Spring Hill TN
Search all Burtonwood homes listed here. If there are no homes listed for this community or if you want to see even MORE homes, generate your own search based on area and community using the search form. You'll receive daily email updates on new homes available - plus you receive price-change updates, so you won't miss out on any deals.
How Can The Burtonwood Community Be Described?
The Burtonwood subdivision in Spring Hill TN is one of the largest ones in Spring Hill. Consisting of over 200 homes, Burtonwood has become home to many residents since its inception in 1998. Construction continued for approximately a decade and the end result is a community with flowing streets, culdesacs, and sidewalks. Homes are traditional in style with two-car garages loading from the front being the norm. Lot sizes in Burtonwood vary, but most are 1/4 acre or less which is perfect for those not wanting a lot of yard maintenance.
What Is Great About Burtonwood?
Being located a little further out in Williamson County than Franklin and Brentwood, Burtonwood offers more attractive price levels which attracts many buyers. The proximity to I-65 is also another great asset in that it provides efficient commuting for those needing to travel regularly to Franklin, Brentwood, Nashville. The plentiful number of homes in Burtonwood also offers great opportunity to meet and interact with neighbors.
What Is Near Burtonwood?
The community of Burtonwood is near the center of Spring Hill which makes it convenient to the newest commercial sections on Hwy 31. Groceries, retail shopping, and dining are all available within a few miles from Burtonwood. Access to I-65 can be had by traveling north on Hwy 31 or by Saturn Parkway which is directly adjacent to Burtonwood. Franklin and the Cool Springs area are within 10 minutes just as Williamson Medical Center is.
Additional Details About Burtonwood
- The development/construction of Burtonwood began in about 1998 with an estimated end in 2007
- Burtonwood is estimated to include about 225 homes.
- Home sizes in Burtonwood are estimated to be from 1200 to 4600 sq.ft. in size.
- Burtonwood is not a gated community.
- Burtonwood does have an HOA for the neighborhood. The fees are estimated to be $40 / month. In some communities, rates may change and vary per property and may cover different services. When considering a property, check the listing, with your agent, or the HOA to confirm the details. Transfer fees sometimes apply.
- Amenities for Burtonwood include the following: Pool.
Featured Homes For Sale in Burtonwood Spring Hill
2930 Buckner Ln, Spring Hill
1601 Appaloosa Ct, Spring Hill
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed. Some or all listings may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting these featured properties. Copyright 2022 MTRMLS, Inc. RealTracs Solutions.